Zero to Hero Java SpringBoot & JPA Mastery with Real Project, Experience how projects are developed in real life in IT companies using Java, SpringBoot, JPA and RESTful webservices.
This course will make you experience how projects are developed in software companies using modern stacks like Java, Spring, SpringBoot, Hibernate, Spring Data JPA and Restful webservices.
In this course you will understanding how different technology and its components work together to build a real world application which end users are able to use in real life. It will be a Property Management System.
We will also learn to relate different concepts with real world examples. In this course we will learn the following:
- We will learn different concepts Spring Framework and RESTful webservices
- We will learn about different design patterns like Singleton, Prototype, Factory, MVC, Adapter etc
- We will learn to create production ready application in a layered architecture
- We will learn about profiles, error handling, logging
- We will learn about ORM and Spring data JPA(Java Persistence API)
- We will learn about Entity Relationship in Spring Data JPA
- We will implement Swagger API documentation
- We will also learn to implement application health monitoring
- We will learn to solve code quality issues using Sonar Scan tool
- We will learn about maven build management tool
- We will learn about debugging techniques for multi layer application
- We will learn to test application with Postman client
- We will cover all this topics with the help examples and hands-on coding
- We will develop a real world project which you can use it for yourself