Postgraduate Diploma: Project Management, Introduction to main areas and tools of project management.
Working principles of project management.
Short Description: Course will be interesting to anybody who want to learn about the required skills for work of project manager and how to enhance the skills within project management. We will consider different topics, practical examples and cases and also will talk about how to implement the skills for developing the career.
- Introduction to a project management
- 4p’s and triple constraints
- Project core components
- Project lifecycle
- Project management methodologies
- Gantt chart usage
- Kanban Board usage
- Network Diagram usage
- Work breakdown structure
- Project management team roles
- SMART goals framework
- Project risk management
- Project management software
- Project budget
- Project resource management
- Project reports
Professor of The Retail Banking School
Digital Business and Retail Banking Expert
• MBA, The Boston University, USA
• Master of Science at Engineering (Technical) Management, The State University of New York at Buffalo, USA
• Master of Science at Informatics and Economics, The Saint- Petersburg State University of Finance and Economics, Russia
• Six Sigma Black Belt
• Expert at Banking (>15 years), FinTech & Digital (>12 years). Experienced Manager (>10 years) with successful track of records at personal and corporate entrepreneurship.
• More than 10 years at worldwide banking groups such us Societe Generale, Raiffeisenbank.
• Experience at roles: CEO, Head of Business, Chief Digital & Marketing Officer, Head of Digital Transformation and Channels, Head of Products and Marketing.
Senior Manager of The Retail Banking School
• MBA, The ICFAI University, India
• Bachelor of Agricultural Science, Doon University India
• 2 Year of experience as Marketing Expert and Business head.
• 1 Year of experience as Business Development Manager.
- Project Management
- Basic office skills
- Basic Business skills
- Communication skills
- Organizational skills.