Portrait Photography for Beginners, Learn How to Shoot Professional-Looking Portraits by Mastering All the Elements That Go Into Shooting a Pro Portrait.
Do you want to master the art of Portrait Photography?
Then you’ve come to the right place!
I’m Kush Sharma, a professional photography and videography instructor. In the past 10 years, I have taught the art of photography and video making to over 50,000 people.
And in this detailed course, I will be teaching you how to take your portraits to the next level.
We will be taking a level-based approach in this course, which means that we will start from a basic LEVEL 1 portrait and then work our way up to a professional-looking LEVEL 10 portrait.
We will be focusing on the following 5 elements which make up a portrait:
- The Gear
- Settings and Composition
- The Ambience
- The Model
- Editing and Post-Processing
As we move up the levels, we will keep changing and improving the characteristics of the five elements mentioned above.
This will make sure you learn everything in a step-by-step and sequential manner.
Here are just some of the things you will be learning in this course:
- The correct way to frame your portrait shots
- The correct settings to use for portrait photography
- The correct way to enhance the blur in the background
- The correct lighting to use
- The correct lens to use for portraits
- The correct way to compose your portraits
- The correct way to choose color schemes for your portrait shot
- The correct way to position yourself, the background, and the model
- The correct way to add drama to your shots using an off-camera flash
- And so much more…
We will also spend considerable time understanding which lens to buy according to your budget. This will be done by showing you the different types of portraits you can get with the usage of different lenses.
We will also be discussing some important accessories that are needed for portraits.
This really is a one-stop course that is only focused on ONE thing – improving your skill in portrait photography.
By the time you finish this course, you will be someone who will be capable of taking a professional-looking portrait because you will understand all the things that go into shooting a great portrait.
So don’t wait any longer.
Sign up right now and let’s get started straight away 🙂