Introduction to Localization and Project Management, Learn about the localization industry and the role of a project manager.
Are you interested in localization and project management? In this free mini-course, you’ll learn the basics of the industry, what a PM does, and what skills are important for the role.
What you’ll learn in this course:
- Why localization is essential in today’s world
- Overview of the localization industry
- What type of LSPs we have
- What is a project
- What is a PM triangle
- What does a localization project manager do
- What skills are important for a good project manager
- What roles does a localization project manager interact with
- How does a PM interact with VM
Do I need any prior knowledge to complete the course?
Nope, you don’t need to have any experience with localization or project management. I’ll teach you everything you need to know from scratch. All you need is a computer, a good Internet connection… and some good coffee helps too!
What is the course format?
You’ll encounter structured video lessons to follow.
We also have a community platform on Discord where you can engage with other students and instructors.
I’m working or studying. Will I have time for this?
Absolutely. The course is fully self-paced, so you can take as much time as you need to get through the lessons. There’s no expiration date on your access to the course.