Executive Program in Data Analytics, A Problem Solving Approach Using MS Excel.
What you will learn?
- Learn the techniques to communicate a clear and concise message in just 10 second
- Become master in using advanced powerful tools Pivot table, Vlookups & Hlookups
- Proficient in using various advanced level Functions and Formulas in MS Excel
- Build a solid understanding of the Microsoft Excel
- Learn more than 70 plus formulas & functions
- Zeal to Learn and Grow
- Basic understanding of Excel operations like opening, closing and saving a file
Microsoft Excel is one of the most popular applications for data analytics. Equipped with built-in pivot tables, they are without a doubt the most sought-after analytic tool available.
MS Excel is an all-in-one data management software that allows you to easily import, explore, clean, analyze, and visualize your data.
Executive Program in Data Analytics using MS Excel is a comprehensive course that provides a good insight into the latest and advanced features available in Microsoft Excel. It explains in detail how to perform various data analysis functions using the features available in MS-Excel.
The course is designed keeping in mind two kinds of learners – those who have very little functional knowledge of Excel and those who use Excel regularly but at a peripheral level and wish to enhance their skills.
All along, Excel functionality is introduced using easy-to-understand examples which are demonstrated in a way that learners can become comfortable in understanding and applying them.
The course covers 75 plus formulas and functions of MS Excel. The power of data analysis will help in converting raw data into meaningful information for better and data-driven decision making
The course integrates Logical formulas, Statistical formulas, If functions, and Sum functions to name a few.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone looking to master data analytics with a 360-degree approach
- Excel using who have a basic skills but want to master advanced formulas & functions
- Students who are undergoing Internships and have to make their reports/presentations stand out
- Aspirants aiming to exploit data analytics techniques to successfully show their achievements to the management.
- Anyone looking to pursue career in data analytics & business intelligence