Excel Functions – The Essential To Know
Excel Functions – The Essential To Know, Know How and When to use Functions in Excel.
Learn How to ——->
– Use Functions: What is the syntax of Functions?
– What Function to use: In general a Function always has the name of what you want to do (U are searching for the maximum amount in a list of data then the Function called Max).
– When and how to use it: What is the purpose of each Function?
The Functions I included here are :
Of course, it’s impossible to talk about all the functions that Excel offers to use, but I tried to show the most used ones and in addition, I tried to add some Features and technics may be useful when you deal with Data.
You will have a lot of practice alongside with the videos, so keep practicing in each session.
You will see :
- SUM Function.
- 3D Formulas.
- MAX & MIN & IF & IFS (the last one available in the new version and the 365 version).
- The Lookups Functions: LOOKUP & XLOOKUP ( i did not talk about VLOOKUP & HLOOKUP they are old and have a lot of limitations)
I did not include the INDEX & MATCH but I invite you to learn them.
- How to create a unique list.
- How to Transpose your data.
- How to separate a text in a cell into many columns.