Domain & Hosting Fundamentals for Beginners , Know what is Domain and Web hosting is and how to manage it efficiently.
Hi there, if you are an entrepreneur, a web developer, or a fresher just starting out with an online business but have no idea how and where to get started or how domain and hosting work for web development? then this course is for you.
In this course, We understand from basics of what a domain is and how it works along with a practical domain registration process. additionally, the course includes conducting an in-depth case analysis of web hosting solutions.
Although this course is mainly aimed at beginners, the more experienced could also learn a thing or two from it. We will cover all you could possibly need to know about Domain Names and website hosting – even diving deeper into the important things that you need to think about when coming up with a domain name to register for your website or online business.
You’ll learn about
- How Domain Names Work
- How to Register a Domain Name
- The Role of Domain Registrars
- Types of Domains (TLD, CCTLD)
- How to Administer a domain name
- Setting up Domain Name Privacy, Auto-Renewal, Domain Forwarding
- Domain Name Server Administration
- What is web hosting and how to host a website?
- How domain names and web hosting work in relation to each other.
We are going to have a lot of fun in this course and you are going to learn a really important modern skill.
Looking forward to seeing you inside the course now!