Dart & Flutter | The Complete Flutter Development Course
Dart & Flutter | The Complete Flutter Development Course, 2022 Complete Guide To Flutter Development – Build 7 Native Cross-Platform iOS and Android Apps Using Flutter.
Welcome to The Complete Flutter 2.0 Development Course. The most up-to-date Flutter course available online. Covering all the fundamental concepts for Flutter development, using the latest Flutter 2.0 version.
I’ve built this course over months, perfecting the curriculum to ensure that you come out of this course as a fully-fledged Flutter developer. I’ll take you from scratch and make you into a skilled Flutter developer with a strong portfolio of beautiful Flutter apps.
This course will teach Flutter & Dart from scratch, NO prior knowledge of either of the two is required! And you certainly don’t need any Android or iOS development experience since the whole idea behind Flutter is to only learn one language.
You’ll learn Flutter not only in theory but we’ll build a series of complete and realistic apps throughout this course. These apps will feature both all the core basics as well as more advanced features like using Firebase, Device Storage, Animations, State Management, Data Persistence and much more!
WHAT DOES THIS COURSE FEATURE?
I’ll take you step-by-step through engaging and fun video tutorials and teach you everything you need to know to succeed as a Flutter developer.
The course includes 20+ hours of HD video tutorials and builds your programming knowledge while making real world apps. e.g. Instagram, Quizlet and CoinMarketCap.
By the end of this course, you will be fluent in Dart programming and be ready to build your own Flutter apps and become a fully fledged Flutter developer.
You’ll also have a portfolio of over 7 apps that you can show off to any potential employer.
By the end of this course, you’ll have mastered the skills of developing cross-platform native apps using Flutter.
WHAT TOPICS WILL BE COVERED?
I know that you’re here because you value your time. If you wanted to watch someone program for hours and hours without explaining what they’re doing, you’d be on YouTube.
By getting this course, you can be rest assured that the course is carefully thought out and edited. There are beautiful animations that explain all the difficult concepts and I’m always on hand to answer student questions.
- Fundamental Flutter Concepts: e.g. Stateful vs. Stateless Widgets, Widget Trees, State Management, Animations, Themes and much more.
- Fundamental Dart Concepts: e.g. Lists, Maps, Enums, loops, Futures, Streams, Classes, If/Else, Switch Statements, Control Flow, much more.
- Detailed Setup Instructions: For both MacOS and Windows
- Concepts Regarding Null-Safety: Late, Assertion Operator, Optional Variables, and much more.
- Object Oriented Programming (OOP): The Type System Variables, Functions and Methods, Inheritance, Classes and Protocols.
- Software Design: How to organize and format code for readability and how to implement the Model View Controller (MVC) design pattern.
- Networking: How to make asynchronous API calls, store and retrieve data from the cloud, and use the JSON format for server communication.
- Data Storage: How to use Firebase Cloud Firestore to act as a backend for your Flutter apps.
- Authentication: How to use log in and register users for your Flutter apps.
- Animations: How to implement animations in Flutter apps using a variety of ways.
- State Management: How to use setState, prop drilling, lifting state up, callbacks and the Provider package to manage app state.
- Debugging & Testing: Implement Unit, Widget and Integration Testing In Flutter Apps.
WHAT ELSE DOES THIS COURSE OFFER?
– Deep, Fine-Grained Learning – This course is jam-packed with information. I made the course that I most wanted to take and as a result, I didn’t skimp on the details. You’re going to cover more topics and material in greater depth than ever before.
– 100% Real-World Practice – My goal is to get you writing code as much as possible. And not just any code–we’ll be working exclusively on practical tasks that are instrumental in building your own amazing real-world apps.
– No-Nonsense, Spot-On Explanations – Every lesson is to the point. I break down what we’re making, how we’ll be doing it, and what the final product will look like, all on top of helpful and illustrative descriptions to aid your understanding along the way.
– 30-Day Money Back Guarantee – I’m so confident that you’ll love this course that we’re offering a FULL money back guarantee for 30 days! So it’s a complete no-brainer, sign up today with ZERO risk and EVERYTHING to gain.
I really enjoyed making this course and I think you’ll enjoy taking it just as much.
Looking forward to seeing you taking this course!