Chronic Stress Recovery Course, Overcome Stress-Induced Burnout and Increase Resilience.
We are delighted to invite you to our popular course on Treating Chronic Stress: The Brain-science of Recovery.
Your learning outcomes for this training:
- The neuro-biology of chronic stress and recovery
- Links between chronic stress, trauma, pro-inflammatory conditions such as fibromyalgia, Inflammatory bowel disease (IBD), rheumatoid arthritis, fatty liver disease, Type 2 diabetes, obesity, endometriosis, etc.
- How to recalibrate the overstretched stress response
- The step by step guide to working with clients with chronic stress using the S.T.R.E.S.S model recovery framework
- Learn about the three stages of stress that determine vulnerability or resilience
- How to help clients develop a stress-proof mindset and the subconscious that will improve their effectiveness, productivity and happiness
- How to avoid the typical mistakes made in treating chronic stress
- How to help clients with trauma-related stress without triggering overwhelming negative emotions which often result in major relapses
- How to manage relapses
For professionals, as well as sufferers…
This course attracts both professionals, individuals and sufferers who are interested in mental health, continuing professional development, and effective stress recovery techniques.
TESTIMONIALS: What Previous Attendees Are Saying:
Thank you for a most insightful course on how to address Chronic Stress. While most courses cause at least a ripple in how I practice, this one was towards the tsunami end of the scale. Philip B., Counsellor
I found the course content to be very good. It was delivered in a way that was easily understood and the use of simple explanations such as the departments when talking about the brain was excellent. Martina M., Counsellor
The course was very informative. Wale clearly has in-depth knowledge around treating chronic stress which was delivered with great confidence and passion for the subject. Really enjoyed all aspects of the course especially the overview given of the brain and how it all links with stress. Louise M. Counsellor
I really enjoyed the course. I found it very educational and informative. Hydeh N. Hypnotherapist
The neuroscience and mind/body connection was excellent. I like Wale’s step-by-step approach and will definitely return for more of his workshops. Thank you. Sally N. Counsellor
A positive overall training, knowing that these cognitive approaches can be used in Counselling to help treat long term stress. The training was delivered very clear helping to gain a good understanding. Helen O. Counsellor
This online CPD course ‘Treating Chronic Stress’ was an excellent course, creatively and expertly delivered with super additional resources for use both pre-and post-course. The course covered the subject holistically, comprehensively and in detail. Perhaps because of this I am inspired to explore further – and certainly the excellent additional resources provide for this being taken forward. Thank you. Marianne H., Counsellor