Career in I-O Psychology & Organizational behavior
Career in I-O Psychology & Organizational behavior, Pursuing a Career in Industrial and Organizational Psychology. Learn what is I-O Psychology a complete career overview.
This course is created by Harshita Poddar under the guidance of Aman Varma who has undergone accredited course training in CBT practitioner, Diploma in Hypnotherapy, Mental Health Practitioner, NLP Specialist Practitioner, Diploma in Psychological Counseling and Diploma in Modern Applied Psychology.
Industrial and organizational psychology is a very satisfying and financially rewarding career choice. I/O psychology principles and strategies can be used in every industry. Professionals who want to take their career to the next level can enrol in this industrial/organizational psychology to get the specialized skills and training in demand by top companies and organizations. This introductory program can be a great choice for professionals with organizational responsibility in areas like:
- company-wide performance
- training and professional development
- workspace layout and organization
What does an IO psychologist do?
Industrial and organizational (I/O) psychologists focus on the behavior of employees in the workplace. They apply psychological principles and research methods to improve the overall work environment, including performance, communication, professional satisfaction and safety.
This course covers 3 broad categories of I-O Psychology
- General overview of core theories in industrial psychology, including such topics as personnel selection and evaluation, job satisfaction, environmental factors, and current research on individual behavior in complex organizations, and much more.
- Various skills that are highly in demand and required to become IO psychologist
- Career and Job opportunities as an IO psychologist.