Apex Programming : Level-4
Apex Programming : Level-4, Apex Control Structures.
This is a beginner-level course for Programming in Apex. This course is Level 4 of the complete Apex Programming Course.
This course provides a proper explanation of each concept theoretically along with a detailed practical explanation of each topic.
The resource provided with each video provides the slides used in the video for revision along with the screenshots of the practical explanation of the topics for proper review.
This course is for anyone who
- is preparing for Salesforce Developer Interview.
- wants to start their career as a Salesforce Developer.
- are Salesforce Admin and Enhance their skills in Salesforce Development.
- to get started with Programming in Apex.
- to improve logic-building ability.
Before proceeding with this code one should complete –
- Apex Programming: Level-1 Course.
- Apex Programming: Level-2 Course.
- Apex Programming: Level-3 Course.
Topics Covered in this course are –
- If-Else Statement
- Nested If-Else Statement
- If-Else-If Ladder
- Switch Statement
- Switch Statement with SObject
- Switch Statement with Enum
- While Loop
- Do-While Loop
- For Loop
- Iterating Over Collection with For Loop
- Modifying Collection while Iterating over it
- Removing Collection Elements while iterating over it
- Break keyword
- Continue keyword
- Break and Continue with Nested Loop
- Example Programs
- Practice Exercises
This course will provide you –
- Explanation in simpler and easier terms, hence easier to understand even for beginners.
- Proper explanation of the concepts for better understanding.
- Practical usage of the concepts for better implementation.
- Example problems for better understanding of real-life use of the concepts.
- Practice exercise for self-evaluation.
- Better preparation for interviews.
- Improving Logic Building Ability