Agile Development Methodology Agile Manifesto SCRUM KANBAN
Agile Development Methodology Agile Manifesto SCRUM KANBAN, 1 Hour Crash course covering agile ,agile manifesto ,agile development methodology ,scrum master ,agile management.
Agile Model & Methodologies SCRUM KANBAN EXTREME Programming
—Hour Crash course covering much essentials Agile Concepts. like
Many IT professional and companies I have seen they are working in the software industry and carrying out their day to day operations , and if you asked them which software development model and practices they are following, then they will say Agile Model ,But if you ask them what are best practices, principles of agile you follow then they will have very little knowledge about it and they struggle to answer this question. Sometimes for example developer just know about coding the user stories ,tester just knows about testing against the user acceptance criteria. They will lack that understanding of big picture of END TO END Agile Model life cycle. This limits their ability to contribute towards the quality of overall software.
This is the time to learn it thoroughly and implement it in well manner so that you can enhance the quality of your software and optimize your software delivery 10X time.
By the end of watching this course, you’ll be able to:
- Master the Agile Software development life cycle and its various methodologies.
- Understand END TO END process of Agile software development process.
- Understand the most Used and Popular Agile software development methodologies exist in current time.
- Experience the Power and Confidence to tune or implement the AGILE in pure form in your already going on Projects
- You will have end to end visibility on the work getting carried out in Agile Software Industry project.
- You will able to answer 80% of agile certification exam questions.
Right from the beginning, you’ll jump in and learn what is difference between Traditional old SDLC model against AGILE, What is Agile ,why somebody should use agile , Pros and cons of using agile, Latest recent most used agile methodologies
Say goodbye to boring tutorials and courses with rambling instructors and useless theories!
Over the next 1 hour, you’ll learn, All below Agile Concepts like
- Agile Model
- Traditional vs Agile model
- What is Agile
- When and Where Agile model
- Pros and Cons of using Agile
- Agile Manifesto and Agile Principle
- Agile Manifesto
- Agile Principles.
- Key Agile concepts
- Minimum Viable Product MVP
- User Story
- Burndown Chart
- Agile Methodologies
- EXTREME Programming
All above things are covered in just over 1 hour of high-quality content. This is equivalent to a book with more than a thousand pages! in very clear and concise manner doesn’t waste a single minute of your precious time!
You’re not going to get this information at One Place Anywhere over the Web.
And on top of all these, you’ll get:
- Closed-captions generated by a human, not a computer! Currently only the first few sections have closed-captions but new captions are being added every week.
- Offline access: if you are traveling or have a slow connection, you can download the videos and watch them offline.
- Downloadable resource
There is no such Prerequisite for this course anybody who has basic understanding of Software development lifecycle can take up this course.We will learn everything from the scratch in this course.
30-DAY FULL MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE
This course comes with a 30-day full money-back guarantee. Take the course, watch every lecture, and do the exercises, and if you are not happy for any reasons, contact Udemy for a full refund within the first 30 days of your enrolment. All your money back, no questions asked.
ABOUT YOUR INSTRUCTOR
Hi! My name is Yogesh Dahake ! I’m a passionate Lead Software engineer with a decade of experience and I’ve taught over thousand of people on self and office productivity techniques and obviously on Coding as well through my YouTube channels like vibranthinking and Codekranti
My goal is to enable people not just learn but in Optimal, efficient and effective way and Generate that Spark of learning .That’s why my courses are simple, pragmatic and free of clutter
So, what are you waiting for? Don’t waste your time jumping from one tutorial to another. Enroll in the course Acquire the LIFE Changing Skill in just 1hour
Who this course is for:
- People who are starting their career in the software industry.
- People who are student of Software Engineering.
- People who are already working in the software company.
- Developer, Lead, Technical Architect ,Tester anybody who is directly or indirectly involved in the process of software development
- People who wants to develop the quality software’s
- On Higher note ,
- Anybody who has interest in Software’s , From Students to Teacher, From People who are about to start their career to Professionals in software industry.